Thursday, October 20, 2011

6 Months


Today marks our "6 month" anniversary of our wedding day. It's a bit nuts to think it's already been 6 months, because it still feels like yesterday and I hope that's the way it is for the rest of our lives.
Unfortunately, I have to work tonight, so we went out last night to celebrate and a beautiful Italian restaurant in Watertown. We've been there only once before, but we don't go too often because they are a bit on the pricey side. But hey, I guess we'll only get one 6-Month anniversary together, so what the heck.

These last 6 months have been insane. And when I say insane, I mean incredible. Traveling,  moving, starting from scratch and working our way up has been an experience unlike any other. I think the best part of all of this has been; even when we didn't have hardly anything besides an air mattress and some clothes we still felt completely blessed, and happy. I remember the first time we saw our apartment- so empty- I couldn't help myself from picturing all of the memories to be made in this place. I am so very happy to have been married to this man for the 6 months I have been, and I cannot wait for the years to come.

Love you, Buster.


2 comments:

RunningWild said...

happy 6 month anniversary! here's to many many more to come! :)

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Happy Day! I'm glad you're enjoying each other....I look forward to meeting this man next month.