Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good Habits

Been thinking about my goals lately and how directly related they are to my habits. My sleep schedule, my work out schedule, my diet. All these little things all go hand in hand with each other and I came to the conclusion this morning that if you don't WANT to work at something enough, it's not going to get done. I can have a goal of waking up early, but if I go to bed without the drive to do it, chances are I will press snooze a few times. 
So, my point is that I want this. I WANT to do the things in my life that will make me happy- just wanting to be happy isn't enough. You have to DO.

Okay, moving on. Here's my breakfast this morning- it's part of my new meal plan so I figured i'd share it with anyone out there who care's to hear about it.



Smoothies are my favorite quick and healthy meal I like to make when i'm not feeling starving but still need something nutritious in my tummy to boost my energy for the day. The hardest part about it is cleaning the blender. All it is- Frozen veggies (raspberries, Blueberries, and strawberries mostly) with Naked Juice's Green Machine for added nutrition and to squeeze in some veggies, a couple big spoon-fulls of organic vanilla yogurt, and a bit of flax seed. Blended all together with a couple mint leaves on top from our garden for a little minty taste. Easy, Delicious, Nutritious. 

Lastly, I want to mention my Mama in today's post because today is her 55th birthday! I'll be taking a short trip to Payson this evening to take her to the movies. I hope she knows that I love her with all my heart and I could never imagine anyone better to've raised me and taught me so many of the life lessons I know and live by each day. 




Happy Birthday, Mama. You deserve the World!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hayley Sue have I told you how much I love you, you are an amazing person, I am proud to say I raised you, thank you so much for being my daughter,you are a true gift and a pleasure, I have LOVED every moment of your life such a gift,Thank You foe you.