Thursday, August 02, 2012

Sunshiny Summer Days

Hello There! This last week has been busy busy! We brought Sethy back to Flag with us when we got home from Payson and spent some fun quality time together. We went over to our friends the Jordan's house and just played a few video games together with some friends. 



Saturday, we attended a family reunion where my extended family had the chance to meet Dugan for the first time. Sunday, Julia, R.D. and Koos came for a visit and after work this week we drove the 2 and a half hours to meet them up at Lake Powell. We had a blast! Julia's dad let us spend some time on his boat, we had our very first tubing experience and swam around all day. Nothing wrong with that!




Please see the incline of expression on my face as I become more and more terrified until I realize what fun i'm having. It's a hoot.










There's nothing better than spending time at a beautiful place like Lake Powell with some great friends like this.

Rachel moves in this Saturday and I couldn't be more tickled with excitement! 
I sure hope everyone's summer is going as great as ours is!

No comments: