Thursday, August 23, 2012

Slacking

Each day seems more busy than the one before and I don't have any time to tie my thoughts down, let alone document any of the recent events in our life. So, lets catch up a little.

Rachel Moved in. Awe yeah. 
old photo^ I haven't taken any new ones of us yet so deal with this one.
Rachel has been fervently looking for a job and I have been trying to keep her relaxed the whole time. We do a whole lot of 30 Rock watching, cooking, and working out. Which leads me to my next item of business.

We've been working out every day getting fit and feeling good about it. 
Last week we took a minute out of our day to try on some pants at American Eagle and I fit my butt into a size ZERO. I don't know how I did it but it felt a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I also have suspicion that the tag was lying but i'm not looking into it. We've been doing really well on eating healthy and taking at least ten minutes out of our day to do SOME form of exercise. It is possible!



I work almost every day. This week it's been Monday-Friday with a 37 hour work week. I really enjoy what I do although it has it's challenges. It takes patience to watch kids everyday, especially someone else's kids. As rough as it is sometimes, it's even more of a blessing and I am glad I didn't have to stress over a job around town with all the application nonsense. Sorry, I have no photos of me watching kids.

Lastly, I helped host Julia's baby shower last Saturday. I was stressing over it for awhile. So. Many. Details. In the end, the shower turned out beautifully and I am very happy with the outcome. I only have a couple photos of my preparations, but I'll post more when I get them.


Look^ I successfully made a diaper cake. Yay me!


So, you can see why I've been slacking on my posts- there's just a lot of stuff happening all at once and I need to find more time to organize my thoughts so I can post about them in a more organized manor. Tomorrow our friends the Damins from New York will be staying with us (they're stopping through on their super awesome cross country road trip). Monday, classes start at the college so things will be even more  busy. Sigh.
 Wish me luck?

No comments: