Monday, July 23, 2012

A Week in the Life of Us.

Hello, World!
Happy Monday
This last week these things happened:

1. I signed up for classes at the community college.
 According to my graduation year, this should be my Junior year in college but it is not. I am just beginning my freshman year of college and I don't feel bad for it. Starting out with some college level algebra (big whoop), English101, and some introduction to Psychology. For those of you who don't know, I am going into study nutrition and dietary studies.
2. Began my 2nd week of work- watching 2 adorable kids
LOVE my new job. Even though i'm just watching these kiddos for a couple days a week for right now until things pick up, I am really enjoying it. It keeps me busy, and keeps the days flowing. I love playing games, snuggling a sweet baby boy to sleep, and baking cookies every once and awhile with a pretty awesome little girl. I am very grateful to have found this sitting job.


3. Started waking up at 6 am
At one point in my life, I thought waking up at 9am on my day off was early. But now, I've began to really enjoy waking up with the sun. For awhile, Mr and I were waking up at 7am but now that I have these kiddos to watch at 7:30am, 30 minutes just isn't enough time to prepare. Especially if I want to get in a little work out... which leads me to my next subject.
4.Created a Work-Out and Diet Plan
"Diet" is the wrong word. I don't really believe in diets. I believe that there is a healthy way to live and there is an unhealthy way to live and there is little space in between the two. I believe that when I eat healthier and work out regularly I feel better, and feeling good is the only way to live. SO... I organized a meal plan for me and my darling friend Kelsey (who has her own blog, too) and decided that (as soon as my flippin headphones arrive from amazon) I am going to start each morning with a jog. For now, Jillian Michaels work-out dvds will have to do.

This next week I will be going to get Rachel's butt kicked into gear and help her get motivated to pack and get up here! There is a little family reunion going on in Camp Verde in which my extended family has yet to meet my husband, so we've gotta go to that. After that, our friends the Nielsens and their friend Koos will be coming to spend some time with us as we seek adventure.

Hope you all are having as much of a busy, chaotic, incredible, fun-filled week as we are!
Peace&Love

No comments: