Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweet Sunday

Sunday has always and probably forever will be my favorite day of the week. Started off with church, usually a peaceful lunch, and lazying around the house for the rest of the day. Neither Dugan or I work on Sundays and we both enjoy lounging around the house together until bed time.
This week has been full of work. Monday, Thursday and Saturday I spent at Panera Bread, and Wednesday, Thursday morning,  and Friday were spent at the Simbro household babysitting a couple of goofy boys. Saturday night, we finished off the week with a fancy dinner at a much too expensive of a restaurant and then snuggled up on the couch and watched Dark Knight.

Dugan is off to the Field starting tomorrow morning until late Friday. No Valentines Day for me this week. I don't care too much about the holiday, but it still would've been nice to cook dinner or whatever. I'll be busy with work and projects around the house. No big deal.

On a happy note, I'm sure word has gotten around, but my official date that I am coming home to Arizona is MAY2. I couldn't have been more giddy to buy my one way plane ticket. I've been feeling very optimistic about this whole Flagstaff living situation.

Well, no new photos were taken this week, so, here's Ramona:




Have a good week, everyone!

No comments: