Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh, the Little Things

This week was filled to the brim with work. I worked both jobs tuesday through thursday, which landed me with hardly any time to eat. I feel like I've been at Panera bread for the last 6 days... oh wait. I have. The good news is that while Dugan was out at the field, I was keeping busy, and that's always the goal.

I am grateful for very small and random things this week. I feel thankful for my motivation. My motivation to wake up early to go to work, to read chapter books (apparently, not a whole lot of people do that these days) and the push I give myself every Sunday morning to get out of bed and put a dress on for church. I always regret it when I don't.

I'll keep it short by saying, it feels good to have Dugan home again. He makes me laugh, drives to the store when I don't feel like it, makes lunch, and helps out around the house- In his own way:

This is Dugan folding the Laundry...

2 comments:

Life as a Greenstreet said...

LOL Funny Dugan. No wonder you like Ramona- your husband acts like a cat!

Seth Scott said...

He's hoping you can't see him so he doesn't have to do it.