Sunday, April 01, 2012

Friendly Friends

Things have been normal. Work. Work out. Sleep. Cook. Work. I had a nice break this weekend watching conference and lazy-ing around doing absolutely nothing. Had a friend come over to share my slothful adventures with me and she brought her pup. Which means Ramona had a friend to play with too! She has never been in contact with a dog before so it was interesting to see her reaction.

From the looks of it, it looks like she is either enjoying herself, or wants him out of her house. Either way it's adorable.

This week I have lots of work at Panera Bread ahead of me. That means Dugan and I will get slim to no time together. We've done it before. We can do it again.
We have officially booked train tickets to spend out Anniversary in NYC. Surely, that will be our last snag in our budget. Afterall, it is our ONE YEAR anniversary this month. What the what?!? How did this happen? More on that later.

I enjoyed conference this weekend and I enjoyed getting off my butt the few times I did to put in a work-out dvd and do something with my lazy self. It has not been easy. My self esteem sunk when I got weighed at the doctors last week, but my healthy eating and work outs have helped me boost that up a bit. Observe:

Peanut Butter and Banana Bagel with Flax Seed

 Wish me luck on this week of work work work.
Love and Peace, Friends!

No comments: