Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I've been recently stumbling upon some very sweet deals and excellent little things in my life that make my day to day much better. These small things make me swoon and fall in love with spring all over again. I'm finding things in thrift stores. I'm running into my favorite flowers all over the grocery stores. And, what can I say, I'm a sucker for an online deal. Here are a few of my favorite things this spring that I have acquired recently.


   
Found this little beauty on Forever21.com I felt like a deserved a new red dress.
Also, lets not forget to mention the shoes. Yes times ten.

Found a couple irresistible pendants for cheap on Etsy. Oh, Etsy.


 
Got these puppies at the thrift store on base. American Eagle jeans for $5!!!

Can't forget the Tulips. Been blooming these for a little over 2 weeks. Can't get enough of em.


On a different note, 
Today marks the one year anniversary since Dugan and the rest of the Sapper 693rd co. returned home from Afghanistan. More on that later. Dugan and I will be heading to NYC early tomorrow morning to celebrate our first anniversary together and to view the city. 
I'll be back with pictures!

No comments: