Sunday, January 22, 2012

I've Been Given Much



I have been slacking on photo-taking lately, but we haven't been doing much so you're not missing out. I figured it never hurts to upload an old photo, so here you go. This was taken in Ohio in April of 2009. Oh how time flies. It's already Sunday again so It's time for me to talk about what I am grateful for this week.

This week, I feel especially grateful to have Dugan around. I asked him the question yesterday "What if things were different? What if i never got to keep you?" That made me think a little bit. If I didn't have Dugan, I wouldn't have most of what I have right now. I wouldn't have my vehicle, I wouldn't have any of the furniture I have, I wouldn't have Ramona. I wouldn't have a peaceful home here on base. Things would be a LOT different if I never got to keep Dugan. I am very grateful for him. I have been given so much. I am given the groceries I eat each week because I have Dugan. He gives me shelter. He gives me love and support, and at the end of the day, he gives me someone to tell all of my ideas to as we fall asleep. He is my best friend and I don't ever want to picture how my life would be if he wasn't in it.

This week I am grateful for you.

1 comment:

Amantha said...

I used to get crazy ideas at night before I fell asleep....that was before children. Now I only think in the shower. Love you!