Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas: Celebrations, Spirit, & Photos


We were lucky enough to get a "facebook invite" to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party here on base that a friend of ours was throwing. I didn't spend too much time looking for ugly sweaters because I didn't care to win the contest and I didn't want to spend more than a dollar on each of them. Thrift store finds never let me down! We put on our ugly sweaters and took some nerdy photos in front of our tree with our kitty. The party was fun, we always enjoy spending time with friends!
This is our first Christmas together so I made Dugan help me put up the tree. It looks awful but I'm sure it will look better in years to come. We're excited to spend Christmas together although we both know where our hearts will be- home! I've never spend the holidays away from family or friends so this holiday season will be a struggle to get by, but we'll make it work. I love my life and my nerdy sweater photo.
Also, laugh at us all you want, our kitty is in our family holiday picture!

Happy Holidays Everyone! Ill keep up with holiday events and photos.

No comments: