Friday, December 30, 2011

am(AZ)ing

Not saying a word about going home for the holidays was hard! Especially since that's all that has been on my mind for a long time! I was very pleased to pack up my things and head toward my home state. When the plane landed in Phoenix I was so excited i'm surprised I didn't split in two! So, here's what our Christmas in Arizona looked like (feels good to say that):

Day 1: Surprise!
Surprising my mama the morning after our arrival. The video is a little slow paced and dark. I apologize for that. I was just too excited for her to wait to come into the kitchen...

My beautiful mother in law happy as pie after getting a surprise visit from us.

Day 2-3: Fun with friends
Never gets old





















Fun with a cluster of old friends. My favorite part of these photos is Seth in the photo on the left and the Fanizza brothers in the background on the far right of the photo on the right.

Day 4: Christmas Eve with family
The goofy kids. We were missing our Greenstreet cousins.
Best big brothers I could ask for.
Love love love my Amantha

Day 5: Christmas Day
The only other photo I have of my mom and dad together are from what looks like the 70s
HAD to get a photo of my parents together on Christmas morning.
Miss Holly on a Holiday!

The last few days I don't have any photos of because I couldn't find time in the day to take pictures. The whole visit, we were jumping from person to person trying to spend as much time as humanly possible with everyone. I am sad that I didn't get a lot of time with Seth due to conflicting schedules and Romeo and Juliet. But I will make up for that in the future. I am happy I got to say goodbye to him before we left on Tuesday night and he knows how dearly I love him and miss him.
Home is even better than I remember it. I can't hardly wait to come back. Merry Christmas everyone. I'll check back with you next year! :)

No comments: