Monday, September 19, 2011

Good (Early) Morning

This morning I woke up at 6:30 (the sun didn't come up until 7:30) to take Mr. Eckstein to work for the week. They have a 4 day work week out in the field rucking and running fake missions. Which means I will be at home alone all week. And I. don't. like. it.
I made myself breakfast and sat outside for the morning with my book and a cup of coffee and enjoyed the morning air. It's only 12:48pm and I can tell this is going to be a looong week. Well, here's what my morning looked like.

Yogurt, granola, and bananas.
Bossypants by Tina Fey

My view
Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all have a lovely week.

1 comment:

Seth said...

gah i LOVE your little bowl! so so cute!
looks like a pretty nice morning to me. cant go wrong with coffee and tina ;)

cant wait to hang out and make time go by fast!