Sunday, September 22, 2013

Craft Project: Autumn Wreath

I don't quite remember where this idea came to mind. Maybe my mom showed it to me, maybe its from Pinterest, who knows. But I got this idea in my head and I wouldn't quit until, I had accomplished it. I went to Joanne's and bought some fabric and set the project aside to do with a friend. Well, I successfully waited for I think 4 days and then I couldn't take it anymore so I caved and went to work. I made an Autumn Wreath for my front walk way out of only a wire hanger, strips of material and a ribbon for the top:





The instructions are so simple that it hardly needs to be said. You bend the hanger into a circle, then tie the themed strips of material onto the metal. Easy. Awesome. Beautiful!



Could it get any easier then this?


So cool, right? I over-guessed how much material I was going to need for it so I had enough left over for a whole other wreath so I have two. (Don't worry, Julia, the other one is for you since I did the craft without you). I will be doing this again for all the seasons! Try it out, it's fun!

No comments: