Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Home Improvement

I feel as though we have done only good things to this house so far. Chances are, you have all seen my old post about our new house. If not, skim through it to get a feel of the place.

We are fixin up a few things here and there, getting some new furniture to spice up the place a little, fill in the blanks, and make it feel more like home. We are also redoing the back yard, attempting to plant some grass and doing pretty well with a tiny vegetable/herb garden.

Witness:

BEFORE

PLOWING UP THE DIRT


A BIT OF PATCHY GRASS STILL IN PROGRESS




We have just a couple new pieces of furniture but I love them! They were both very good bargains(thank you yard sales and craigslist!) and I feel like they just complete the whole living/dining area!
LOVE my new yellow chair! So does the kitty...

Adorable pub table that perfectly matches our bar stools!!!


It's all still an improvement but we are working on it. I hope by this time next month we will have thick, beautiful, green grass and a completely decorated and furnished home!

1 comment:

tracy said...

Looks great! I love it.