Sunday, April 21, 2013

Momma

Admittedly, there has been a number of begging and pleading to get my mom up to Flagstaff to see me and spend a little quality time with me. We both only have one car so oftentimes it's hard to see each other but I can't help it, I need her.

Mom came up Friday.
It was a great day. 
We went to Pita Jungle where I had my favorite black bean burger in the world. We then strolled around a few thrift stores(shocking, right?). After thrifting, we came back to my house and baked up some yummy carrot cake muffins and some mini quiche cups for the breakfast picnic Dugan and I went on for our anniversary. More on that in the next post.

I love my mom. I love having her around to talk talk talk about everything. I love that she is so A.D.D.. I like that she likes to snuggle me when she sees me and that it takes a miracle to get a good photo with her. I like that she likes to take me shopping so I can try on all the silly things she picks out for me. I love her hugs and her kisses and her comfort. Love you Momma. Come back and see me anytime.









No comments: