Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This week:

 We've been watching marathons of lots of different things. Sometimes we fall asleep at 8pm and sometimes we can stay awake until 1:30 in the morning. It's cold, so we keep warm inside most of the time but when the sun shows itself, i've been going for runs with the puppy and taking him to the dog park. Still haven't found the strength to sit outside and read with my cup of coffee just yet. We'll get there. Daily, we drink a number of things: espresso, apple spice hot tea, cocoa, woodchuck apple cider and we eat lots and lots of cookies. We talk about books and about travel- the places we've been and the places we want to see. 


Our weeks all scramble together, but i've been saying that for years. We went to Payson last week for Jessika Kasl's baby shower and to celebrate Rd's birthday. We also went out to my Father in law's house and Dugan helped out quite a bit with moving things out of the house (it sold!) so there is quite a bit of work to be done. Next year is Estrella War in Queen Creek for the SCA. If you read my blog and don't know what the SCA is, it's a hobby of Dugan that involved mid-evil reenactments and camping. Sounds nerdy- it's fun.So next week we will be going camping and then seeing Seth's play, The Tenement and going to see my nephew for a belated birthday party.

I'm sure you're bored by now hearing my ramblings. So, here's a few photos and I'll sign off.


 Jessika and I at her baby shower. Such a glowing mama.

 Odin. Had a BLAST running around Dugan's dad's property in Payson. Getting this little guy a yard of his own soon soon soon!


Miss Geneva and I

 
Odin and Muttly out in Freedom Acres. Dugan grew up with Muttly. I think it brought him joy seeing them play together.


Have a great week everyone. I'll check back in with you after Estrella next weekend! 

No comments: