Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lets go for a ride!


Took Seth to Phoenix this week for a bit of work. For a boy without a car, he sure has a vastly spread out schedule. Oh, well. Any time together is good time together. I'm sure i'll be driving this boy around my whole life, but I don't mind. I like him.
We dropped in to see Hillary for a short bit while we were in Phoenix and shared a couple of laughs. There are always laughs when we get together! Anyway. We took a couple pictures with Rachel's toy dinosaur and they're awesome.




Pretty outrageously cool, huh?
I'm getting reaaaallly anxious to move into my house in flagstaff and for Dugan to get here! He only has 3 more work days left in his army career. So strange! He said he feels indifferent of the situation. Nonetheless we are both antsy to set up our house in Flagstaff this Friday!!

No comments: