Monday, August 29, 2011

I Live In My Music

Inspired by miss Kristina Wade, and a constant obsession with singing loudly to every song I know, I would like to post just a few of my many favorite songs. My head swims in lyrics all day long, regardless if i'm listening to music or not. If I'm not listening to music, i'm singing it. 

 A few months ago, while I was staying with my sister, my niece Emma thought it was just so funny that I was always humming a tune or singing something. She was always asking, "why is Aunt Hayley always singing?" I guess I don't have an answer for that. I don't even have a good enough voice to sing all the time. I guess I just live in my music.

I listen to everything. Well, everything worth listening to. So if you're confused by the mixture of genre, don't be. I don't care about genre. I care about passion.

Panic! at the Disco: Northern Downpour


Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros: Home


Simon & Garfulkel: Sounds of Silence


The Airborne Toxic Event: Sometime Around Midnight


Wolfmother: Joker & The Theif


Regina Spektor: Samson

This is very few of many more. Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I love humming! I'm too shy to even sing in front of Tony! Haha. I love your music playlist! :)