Saturday, July 02, 2011

Post-it Love

A few weeks ago while Dugan was at work, I left a few love note post its around the house for him to find. Since then, I find post its all over the place, usually when I wake up with sweet comments written on them. They all say things like "I like the way you smile in your sleep.", "there is nothing better than waking up next to you.", "You're my one and only." You get the idea. I keep most of them and stick them on the door to my closet so I can look at them everyday. This has become somewhat of a new tradition we have created. I love the notes, and sometimes drawings I find around the house. It's cheesy but it's our kind of love. I don't think enough people do simple things like leaving notes to remind someone how you feel about them.


I think it's sweet.

No comments: