Sunday, March 11, 2012

And, we're back


A couple months ago I found an outrageously good deal on a plane ticket to Virginia Beach and I couldn't pass it up. So, that's where I've been. It was the usual, ordering pizza, playing board games (including angry birds. Don't judge me) My mama and my sister Amantha came out with baby Calvin. It was SO very nice to have us all together. It doesn't feel like a year ago that I was in Virginia Beach waiting for Dugans company to get back from Afghanistan. I am happy to have been in attendance to Andrews 5th birthday and had the opportunity to help with the details- again. It was really fun. 










Sadly, vacation always comes to an end. I took a plane back to NY and headed directly to Buffalo with my dearest Elyse to do some light mall wandering and lounging around together. Anyway, It sucks to be back in NY but it feels good to see my kitty and to sit around the house with Silas again. I have less than 2 months left before i go back to Arizona for good! Feels so weird to say that.

No comments: